[Winpcap-users] Slow sending?

Accounts accounts at sandmik.net
Sat Mar 25 20:43:39 GMT 2006

Hi Everybody.

    I am using WinPCap to do active redirection of packets. Everything
is working very well except I have one problem.

WinPCap seems to be very slow to send the packets?

I checked my code from the time I receive the packet to my code until
the time I call pcap_sendpacket, there is less than 1 ms so I know the
problem
is not a bottleneck in my code. However looking at ethereal and doing
some pinging tests. It looks like after I call pcap_sendpacket it is
taking up to 1 second to actually go out.

    Any ideas?!

    Any help would be appreciated.

    And also I tried to use send queues but the same problem.