[Winpcap-users] WinPcap and virtual network devices

Antonio Plaza Ortega antonio_po at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:26:37 GMT 2006

Hello,

My name is Antonio and we are studying the WinPcap library because we are
developing a "sniffer" to capture different kinds of packet.

We have a problem, so we need to capture a type of packet that is generated
by a virtual network device and WinPcap does not to capture it.

Our questions are:

1. Could WinPcap capture packet inside a virtual network device?

2. Is there any library to capture packet in a virtual network device?

Thanks in advances.

Antonio.