[Winpcap-users] dumb question ;(

Alex Radetsky rad at rad.kiev.ua
Thu Mar 30 21:00:06 GMT 2006

Hello!

 Yes, of course.

--------------------Configuration: TCounter - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
TCounterDlg.cpp
E:\$HOME\RAD\TCounter\TCounterDlg.cpp(130) : error C2065: 'pcap_if_t' : undeclared identifier
E:\$HOME\RAD\TCounter\TCounterDlg.cpp(130) : error C2065: 'alldevs' : undeclared identifier
E:\$HOME\RAD\TCounter\TCounterDlg.cpp(130) : warning C4552: '*' : operator has no effect; expected operator with side-effect
Error executing cl.exe.

TCounter.exe - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Code:
// TCounterDlg.cpp : implementation file
//

#include <pcap.h>

.
.