[Winpcap-users] Re: problem using winpcap in VC++ MFC with winsock support

joe kibz chikabanga2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 10:15:13 GMT 2006

Problem : I am having problems using winpcap headers in MFC (visual C++) .  I set the project settings at startup to include support for windows sockets . The program runs just fine until i include  winpcap headers [e.g : pcap.h] . At this point it brings up a whole lot of winsock errors at compilation time , which i have no idea how to debug ...

  Can somebody explain why this is happening and how to troubleshoot this problem ?

  joe