[Winpcap-users] WinPCAP OEM version

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Tue May 16 00:42:30 GMT 2006

The product is available and, from today, advertised on the CACE
Technologies website, at http://www.cacetech.com/products/oem-winpcap.htm.

This is a commercial product, targeted at companies that want a
completely transparent version of WinPcap in their products without the
burden of installing drivers or services in the the target PC. The main
features are:

- no installation required.
- easy to include in third party applications (you just put a dll in the
same folder of your application).
- no conflicts with versions of WinPcap previously installed on the
target machine, since OEM WinPcap loads its own private drivers.
- loads the driver when the user starts your application, unloads the
driver when the user closes your application.
- A single dll supports Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP and
Windows Server 2003.

For information and pricing, you can send an email to info at cacetech.com

Loris