[Winpcap-users] how can I compile static libs for using pcap in my project?

Annie W. werty____ at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 11:25:32 GMT 2006

I dislike using installers or have to have people put stupid dll's on their
machine.
I would like to know a method or settings to compile static libs?
I already have ms vc++ knowledge. I just need to know setting or what to
change in the
winpcap project settings for compiling static libs.

here is my problem
http://216.240.157.3/~area51/needdll.jpg

my project must not depend on any dlls that is not on anyone's computer.