[Winpcap-users] WinPcap on notebook with WinXP SP2

Executor Q3 ExecutorQ3 at seznam.cz
Sun Nov 5 15:07:22 GMT 2006

Hi.
I got a serious problem with WinPcap and i can't fix it. So, i need Your help.

When i install Winpcap on my notebook, it won't load into Windows after a day. (when i restarted it after installation, it was fine. but next day...)

I tried stable version of WinPcap, even the newest released version, but it still won't work...

I beg you ;) , if you have experience with this (or you just know how to fix it, so WinPcap will work properly), i would be grateful.

By the way this is my notebook ( http://www.dealtime.co.uk/xPF-Fujitsu-Siemens-Fujitsu-Siemens-AMILO-Pro-V2045-Edition ).

Executor