[Winpcap-users] PacketReceivePacket returns same packet twice?

Ranju V avranju at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:10:42 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am using the "Packet.dll" API for doing both packet capture and
packet transmission (you can take a look at the project if you like;
its hosted on Sourceforge at this location -
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ssniff).  Everything's working fine
except that winpcap appears to retrieve the same packet multiple times
from the network.

Now, it is entirely possible that I am messing things up somewhere.
Before I plunge into figuring out what I am doing wrong though I'd
like to confirm that this kind of thing cannot happen while using
winpcap, i.e., can winpcap return the same network packet twice or
more than that?

Thanks!

--
Ranju. V