[Winpcap-users] Error while compiling Winpcap Source Code

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 9 22:43:45 GMT 2006

On Oct 9, 2006, at 1:21 PM, Troy Pierce wrote:

> I compiled grammar.y with bison from DJGPP.
> ...tho, I thought this creates the grammar.c source, doesn't it?

Yes.

It also creates the tokdefs.h source, if you run it with the "-d"
flag; YACC/BYACC/Bison also generate a header file when run with "-
d".  If you ran Bison by hand, run it with "-d", and make sure the
resulting header was written to tokdefs.h.

> btw. does the winpcap v4.0 beta 1 supports pppoe ?

4.0 beta 1 is based on libpcap 0.9.4, which includes PPPOE support.