[Winpcap-users] Issues with Multiple NIC cards

Voora, Srinivas Srinivas.Voora at etalk.com
Wed Oct 18 17:00:13 GMT 2006

Hi GV,

The reason for the crash is heap corruption. It most probably happening
in my code, just wanted to double check with the group.

We have put locks on the threads, it seems to be helping, and we can
positively conclude this after few days.

Thanks for the Help.

Srinivas

etalk, an Autonomy company
Srinivas Voora