[Winpcap-users] Winpcap,CE 5.0 port???

Mayank Banerjee mayank.banerjee at yash.com
Fri Sep 1 05:52:57 GMT 2006

Hi All,

    I am not sure if this is the forum to ask this, but I have been
(unsuccessfully) trying to port winpcap to WinCE 5.0. If anyone has done
this before, I would like to get in touch and exchange notes if possible. I
also tried the PacketCE sources, however am unable to receive any packets
even though I am able to register the driver/open the adapter. Any
help/resources would be welcome.

Warm regards,

Mayank.

intended recipient(s
and may contain confidential and privileged information.If you are not the
intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the