[Winpcap-users] WinPcap utility from Flash Drive

Projects.Rts Projects.Rts at RedTile.Com
Fri Sep 1 21:59:52 GMT 2006

Great question.  And one I ran into.  What you are doing coincides with
a lot of what I am doing.  But I am so busy getting "other stuff"
figured out...

Obviously there needs to be some registry keys set.  It there a list of
 keys that need to be set and their possible values?

Security?

Maybe this and other related "stuff" can be added to the documentation?

Thanks,
RedTile, Inc. - DBA: RedTile Software
Web, Wireless, Network, Database & Systems Software
+1.407.295.9148 ; +49.8651.717950 ; http://www.RedTile.Com/