[Winpcap-users] my wireless device do not capture any packet

jesucristo superstar orotsimaru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:43:46 GMT 2006

well
i have a problem
i have develloped a "program" to be able to capture packets and see the
destination MAC of these packets, I put the internet card device in
promiscous mode.
With a physical wire rj-45 connection in a ethernet net the program is able
to capture the packets, but if I use the wireless device, it doesn't catch
any packet.
Which could be the problem???
My wireless device is NETGEAR WG511v2 54 Mbps Wireless PC Card.

Thank you and sorry my bad english :s :p