[Winpcap-users] Distribute in installer packet WinPcap

diego diaz diediaga at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 18 09:36:26 GMT 2006

  Dear all
 I am new in the list

 I did a program using Winpcap, I used a very simple sniffing system for it.

  Now I am trying to do a distribution packet for my software. I would like to create an Installer program that include everything together.

  I notice that If I don’t have winpcap previously installed on my system I can not run my program.
  I copy the 3 winpcap .dlls files in the folder where my .exe file is (Packet.dll, wpcap.dll, WanPacket.dll) and my program now is running but It cannot list the network adapters of my computer so I cannot start sniffing anything.

  Please any of you have idea of what it the problem

  My program don’t have any commercial propose. I am doing it for fun. I also would like to know if I have to do anything with the license beside to insert the license file on the distribution packet

  Thanks

  Diego diaz

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
 está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).