[Winpcap-users] provide a message from a programm

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Sep 20 09:42:19 GMT 2006

Steffen,

I'm not sure I understood your question completely.

Are you looking for some way to inject packets back in the protocol stack of
the machine, instead of transmitting them on the network?

If so, WinPcap cannot do that, as it's a protocol driver. In order to do
that, you need to use some NDIS virtual miniport (or intermediate) driver.

What are you trying to achieve exactly?