[Winpcap-users] Problem with wireless captures??

Hardik Shah hardik_nt at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 10:23:40 GMT 2007

Hi List,

I have captured some wireless data using ethreal on my network.now i m trying to replay this data using one of the utility i coded.it uses pcap_sendpacket function to send the packets.but whenever it works fine with the wired captures but when i try to send wireless captures then it is gettin decoded as ethernet packet while it should be decoded as wlan packet by ethreal or commview.
any idea what i am doing wrong or missing something??
any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Hardik Shah