[Winpcap-users] WinPcap tutorial movie(korean)

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri Apr 13 17:01:33 GMT 2007

I had a quick look at the video.

There's an error in the video: you should **not** include remote-ext.h. It's
not an error in the sample. You need to define the environment variables
WPCAP and HAVE_REMOTE in order for the sample to compile properly. Don't
include remote-ext.h directly.

In particular, please follow the instructions here

http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs_40/html/group__wpcapsamps.html

In particular
a.. If your program uses Win32 specific functions of WinPcap, remember to
include WPCAP among the preprocessor definitions.
a.. If your program uses the remote capture capabilities of WinPcap, add
HAVE_REMOTE among the preprocessor definitions. Do not include remote-ext.h
directly in your source files.