[Winpcap-users] Capture packet from one interface, send to another interface

Uli Muhammad Aulia uli at el02itb.org
Mon Aug 6 09:58:11 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm very new to winpcap. And since I'm also new to programming world, that
makes me a total newbie here :D

There are few things I would like to ask. Here we go.
1. How to open more than one interface at the same time? is it enough just
by calling pcap_open_live as much as the number of interfaces?
2. How do I make sure that all the devices are open at the same time?
3. Still in the case of multiple interfaces, how to send packet(s) to a
specific interface? also, how to send packet(s) to all interfaces?

Really need some help here.

Regards,

Uli