[Winpcap-users] missing usb adsl connection

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Dec 5 16:28:41 GMT 2007

Can you please try running the sample wpdpack\examples-pcap\iflist unmodified?

It seems quite strange to me that windump returns the correct list of adapters and the code posted below doesn't (unless there is a bug in pcap_findalldevs_ex and not in pcap_findalldevs).

PS. Please post your answers to the mailing list, not to me directly. Thanks