[Winpcap-users] why pcap_findalldevs run about 30 seconds

工商银行 my95588 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:31:15 GMT 2007

I migrate to  use Winpcap 4.0  .
 When the Windows xp boot,and i enter the user password to login the windows
desktop.
I found that  the pcap_findalldevs function consume about 34 seconds.
My question is how long does the winpcap driver loaded ?
Does it loaded earlier than the network interface loaded?

The program is  prepared  for a local network to authorization.
It is a radius client program
It doesn't enable IPv6 .
It doesn't enable wireless zero configuration service.

My program is put into the windows system service.auto started.

My environment is windows xp sp2 ,winpcap 4.0

Thank you!
                                                 michael

在07-12-10,工商银行 <my95588 at gmail.com> 写道: