[Winpcap-users] missing usb adsl connection

ceo ceo at triplebit.com
Tue Dec 11 20:34:02 GMT 2007

  No, I use http server and ftp client.
  I implemented the Winpcap code in a dll regular mfc application and I use explicit link.
  I thought also that something in my main application, which implements the Http server may cause the problem so I tried to call the relevant code from the early beginning of the application life time, i.e. from the view constructor, but I got the same results. I tell all that hopefully that the extra information would help you to help me...
  Thanks

  I. lesher