[Winpcap-users] MODE_STAT

Fitt, Jonathan Jonathan.Fitt at anritsu.com
Wed Dec 12 22:35:14 GMT 2007

Aha!

I noticed that it was happening on a rough 1 second repetition.
I found that the way I was dealing with tv_sec and tv_usec was not
correct. I was padding zeros form the wrong end so that when tv_usec was
less than 100000 instead of seeing 0.004444 seconds I was seeing
0.444400!

Mystery solved. User error.

Thanks for your help Gianluca.

Jon