[Winpcap-users] Seeking for your help

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Dec 18 23:48:28 GMT 2007

Unfortunately that information is usually not available from most of the
network cards, as far as I know. It's possible that some network cards
report such stats with WMI, so a WMI browser should be able to give you such
information.

I would probably try asking the same question on some windows networking
related newsgroups and mailing lists.