[Winpcap-users] memory leak in pcap_findalldevs_ex?

Demetrio Megali demetrio at mediaplan.it
Tue Feb 13 08:29:39 GMT 2007

The virtual memory usage explode the v.m. size increases itself about 30KB every time and the memory usage 8 to 20 KB every time, i use winpcap 4 and there is another strange thing: on my pc the older vesions of wiipcap can find every devices: 56k modem, wireless lan and ethernet adapter; winpcap 4 detect only my 56K modem.
some help?