[Winpcap-users] capture http

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Wed Jul 11 17:16:37 GMT 2007

Uhm, what you capture is raw ethernet (or other link type) packets, that
might contain http or not.

WinPcap does not provide any dissecting code to detect and successfully
decode http packets.

I suggest you to have a look at the windump/tcpdump and wireshark code to
see how http packets are dissected.