[Winpcap-users] Using WinPcap "breaks" TCP

Marc Rennhard rennhard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 07:57:52 GMT 2007

Googling, I just found that there seems to be problem with using Winpcap and
Kerio Firewall and in fact, terminating Kerio has "solved" the problem for
me on both my systems. Is there any fix to use both Kerio and Winpcap
because I do not want to switch to another personal firewall? Or is there a
recommendation for a personal firewall product that has no known
compatibility issues?

Thanks,
Marc

Dear all,