[Winpcap-users] About "socklen_t"

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Jun 14 16:31:19 GMT 2007

did you find a solution to your problem about this structure?

If you are compiling the samples with Visual Studio 6, I think you need to have the Microsoft Platform SDK **for visual studio 6** installed and registered within VS (if I remember well socklen_t was not available in the original include files shipped with VS6).

Such *old* Platform SDK is available here
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdk-full.htm

Do not try to use a more recent PSDK with Visual Studio 6, it doesn't work.

Hope it helps