[Winpcap-users] HTTP forwarding

ceo at triplebit.com ceo at triplebit.com
Wed Jun 20 14:28:18 GMT 2007

In a previous email I was directed how to refelct tcp packets to a third party. Specifically now, I have to read a dump file that was prepared by Ethereal and inject every packet to a third party. The source and the destination of the dump file packets are different from those of the injected packets so I beleive I have to modify in every packet, the IP,TCP and CRC check. The data itself should be used as is.
Do I have to refer to other fields like the ethernet address or this is modified automatically by the hardware?
IS there anything else that should be modified?

Regards

I. Lesher