[Winpcap-users] Capturing packets

DaDrivel DaDrivel at gmx.de
Thu Jun 28 15:14:28 GMT 2007

Hi at All!

First of all, I have to say, that I've just started to work with WinPcap, so
I'm not known to this topic, and my English isn't very good, as you can see
;).
I'm working through the WinPcap tutorial at the moment, and when I started
the programm, that shall capture packets on a certain device, I recongnized
that no packets are captured.
The device, I've chosen, is my WLAN-Adapter, over which my internet
connection is running, so programms like Skype must have caused a lot of
trafiic, that had to be captured.
So I read through the FAQ and checked, if any VPN-Client is running on my
machine. I discovered Hamachi an uninstalled it.
But this didn't effect anything, so I'm asking you, if you ever had a
similar problem.

Thank you, for helping me!

DaDrivel