[Winpcap-users] 1Gbit/s point-to-point Ethernet

Troy Pierce mqx at low-axs.net
Thu Mar 1 16:58:50 GMT 2007

Hi thorin,

(If you have not already...)
Try using the window function pcap_sendqueue_xxx().
They should speed up things alot.

- allocate as much memory as you need for you queue with
pcap_sendqueue_alloc( bytes )
- fill the allocated memory with your packet-data using
pcap_sendqueue_queue(...)
- send the queue using pcap_sendqueue_transmit(pcap_t,queue,0)

If i remember right there are some memory allocation limits..

Greetz
troy