[Winpcap-users] Winpcap and Sockets

Ian Basham ianb at proconex.com
Thu Mar 29 19:26:37 GMT 2007

Gianluca,

Thanks for your help.

I took a while to respond because I had to install and figure out MS
Visual Studio .NET 2003 (I assume that is what you meant by VC 2003).  I
unzipped your files into "C:\Program
Files\WpdPack\Examples-pcap\iflist", after renaming the existing iflist
folder.  I got a clean compile right away.  BTW, I am using WinPcap 4.0.

Unfortunately, I am still getting the exact same problem, that is the
bind is failing.

A couple of questions for you please,

1) Am I using the right compiler, and
2) did you use my sample 'Machine B' code as well?

Sincerely,

Ian Basham