[Winpcap-users] Winpcap and Sockets

Ian Basham ianb at proconex.com
Thu Mar 29 20:59:22 GMT 2007

Gianluca Varenni wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Basham" <ianb at proconex.com>

Forgive me for not being clear.  Machine A does run OK if sample B is
not used at all.  The problem only shows up when the program on Machine
B is run for the second time.  Then, the program on Machine A fails on
the call to bind (which would be the 2nd time bind gets called).  In
other words, you need to run the 2nd program (the Machine B program) to
see the problem.  In fact, you can run both programs on the same machine
and it should fail.

Sincerely,

Ian Basham