[Winpcap-users] mirroring Ethernet frames

Seifert Johannes Seifert.Johannes at fronius.com
Wed May 16 09:13:55 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've searched the internet for help but I didn't found a solution for following problem:
I've written a small program which simply mirrors the received Ethernet frame, if the frame  hast a defined EtherTyp. That means that the received frame is directly send after receiving.
The problem is that the send telegram is interpreted as a received telegram. Also it is possible that same frames are received from "outside". That makes the solution with a buffer impossible.

My aim is that only the telegram's, which come from "outside", are mirrored.

Thanks,
Johannes

Ps: sorry my English isn't the best.