[Winpcap-users] mirroring Ethernet frames

Seifert Johannes Seifert.Johannes at fronius.com
Mon May 21 14:05:08 GMT 2007

Hi Sam,

I think you didn't ge me right. I wan't to mirror (sending exactly the recived frames again) all recived Frames with an fixed Ethertype. I can filter outh these frames with the filter: "ether proto 0x88A4".
But to avoid reciving the same frame again after sending, I need a filter that only get the Frames from "outside".

Basically i need a funtion like "pcap_setmode(adhandle,PCAP_D_IN)", but i seems that this function isn't implemented anymore.

Regards,
Johannes