[Winpcap-users] how to auto detect the interface

*farhan Khan* farhanhbk at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:29:07 GMT 2007

hi,
i am new user of this mail list, i would like to know how can i detect which interface is the correct one to capture the packets on TCP 8080/80 and 1080 etc. I want my application to select approperiate interface automatically without user's input for the interface.... Is this possible if yes then please let me know how can i do that???

Regards
Farhan