[Winpcap-users] Multi modems capture

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Nov 15 19:53:57 GMT 2007

As I said in my previous mail, the MAC destination of the packets that you capture on the "Generic Dialup/VPN adapter" is different for every modem on the system. The only problem is matching each MAC address with the modem. I don't remember now, but I'm kinda sure that the IP helper API returns such fake MAC addresses.

Hope it helps