[Winpcap-users] GUI

Mukund Hirani mukund_hirani at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:18:46 GMT 2007

Hello,

I'm Currently a Windows User, what i want to do is create a GUI Interface to display the various things from windump.

I Currently know a bit of Java and VB.net and a TINY bit of C. From my understanding i will need to be fluent in C++ to complete this objective, is that true? and is it possible to create a GUI on top of windump so the can view pretty pictures as well :)

If it is possible, how would i go around doing this?

Thanks