[Winpcap-users] Problems in compiling WinPcap

Varuna De Silva varunax at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:00:04 GMT 2007

Hi,

With reference to the earlier message, I next changed the Configuration type
*release REMOTE NO AIRPCAP* type and there I get the following warning and
error
message

Error    2    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'../libpcap/win32/prj/release_REMOTE/libpcap.lib'    wpcap

When I changed the configuration to Debug REMOTE NO AIRPCAP  I get

Warning    1    warning LNK4044: unrecognized option '/WARN:0'; ignored
wpcap
Warning    2    warning LNK4075: ignoring '/INCREMENTAL' due to '/FORCE'
specification    wpcap
Error    3    fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'..\..\Common\Packet.lib'    wpcap
Error    4    fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'wpcap.lib'    rpcapd

I am not interested in Remote capture or Aircap support or DAG support at
the moment.

Thanks

Xavier