[Winpcap-users] pcap_loop pointers

ceo at triplebit.com ceo at triplebit.com
Tue Sep 11 16:07:08 GMT 2007

Thanks GV,
I experimented a little and saw that if I assign global pointers with the outcome pointers values from the function, they sustain to point to the original pointers data even if I leave the function.
Does that make sense with your reply?
Can I use these global pointers values after returning from the function?
Regards

I. Lesher