[Winpcap-users] Adapters MAC-address

Roger roger at gaspsys.se
Fri Sep 14 07:17:52 GMT 2007

Hi
I just started programming with WinPcap.
I want to build a packet with destination and source addresses
and send it using pcap_sendpacket. But how do I get the source
address which in this case is the selected adapters MAC-address?
I have looked through the documentation but have not been able
to find it. I can of course get it using a windows function,
but then I have to match it to the pcap adapter. There must
be a smarter way to get it. Please help.
Kind regards
Germund Asp