[Winpcap-users] Retriving the data from UDP packet

Prashant Kasal prashantk at google.com
Fri Sep 21 18:32:27 GMT 2007

Hi All,
       I was wondering could anybody help me out to solve my issue as I'm
new to networking programming using WinPcap. My task is to retrieve the IPv4
header information and UDP header information and also data of the UDP
packet. I'm using WinPCap library for doing the above task, fortunately I
found a sample code in WinPcap site regarding this problem(
http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs_41b/html/group__wpcap__tut4.html) but the
code outputs only the header information of both UDP and IPv4 address, along
with these info I need data also. When I debugged the code I came
across pcap_next_ex() API where I am supposed to get packet data
also, but it returns empty string.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks & Regds