[Winpcap-users] target not receiving the packets

chitra .R chitrar25 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 17 21:21:57 GMT 2008

Hi all,

   I am using winpcap to send raw ethernet packets, I frame Ethernet II frame
  (6byte src mac addr + 6byte dst mac addr + 2byte type(0x00) + data)
  and send data to particular target machine. I confirm that the packet is sent from the source by capturing the packets using windump at the source but when I check it out at the target, I am not receiving the packet which I sent. I even checked through pinging  to the target and this packet is received by the target.
  Can anyone help me regarding this.

  Thanks,
  Chitra