[Winpcap-users] can remote daemon and client be installed on the same machine

amu 584919547 at qq.com
Fri Apr 18 08:34:28 GMT 2008

hi ,
     I am studing  how    to use  remote  capture, can I install  the  remote daemon on  the  computer   on  which  the   local client  run ? I installed  the  remote  daemon  on  my  computer  and   wrote   a  client  application  which  can  print  both  my  comptuer's   interface  information and   packets  the   remote  daemon  capture.
 However,when i  run  it,what  i can  see  is  just  the  interface  information  ,i  can't
 see  packets.  Can  anybody  help me ?  Thanks.

 amu