[Winpcap-users] Getting problem related to timeout in pcap_next_ex function

Ashok Gupta agupta at devfoundry.com
Tue Apr 29 16:49:51 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I am making a program that takes packet from two network interface(using networktap) and mix them in a file on timestamp basis.

I am getting a problem when one of interface card not capture data it wait for timeout period and it get delay to my program.

I have tried with setting timeout to -1 but still getting same problem.

please provide a solution so I can make my program faster in this situation.

Thanks in advance

Ashok Gupta