[Winpcap-users] Winpcap 4.0.2, Windows Vista (Business edition & SP1)

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Fri Dec 5 16:59:19 GMT 2008

Eddie,

this is one of those problems that are a pain to debug...

First of all, does the problem appear with the latest WinPcap beta version
as well (4.1 beta4)?
If yes, a solution to this is force your laptop to crash and generate the
crash dump. There is a way to crash the machine through the keyboard. If the
problem happens on beta4 as well, I will tell you how to do that.