[Winpcap-users] Sending packets upwards (to local IP stack)

Bengt Werstén Bengt.Wersten at enea.com
Wed Dec 17 13:50:29 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to replay messages from machines located on a VPN connection by spoofing their IP when sending the packages. It works fins because we send the packages to our self and the router/switch will return the message that we sent back to us. But I do not want to rely on this and some packages are of multicast type so other machines might get them and they have no valid route to the source IP. What I wonder is if it is possible to generate a package only to our local machine but instead create an incoming message instead of an outgoing. Is this possible?

Best regards,

Bengt Werstén