[Winpcap-users] Network Apps hang in Vista

Fernando Rodrÿffffedguez fopoguia at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 20:21:41 GMT 2008

Hi everyone

I've just forcely migrate to Windows Vista Enterprise 32bits and installed wpcap 4.0.2. When I start somo of the networkl monitoring tool that uses winpcap as IMsniffer or msnchecker all other applications that use network hang or fail. I have to stop the program that is running (imsniffer or msnchecker) and everything became normal.

I was reading through the archives and couldn't find any reference to this.

Does anybody happened this?

Best Regards

Fernando