[Winpcap-users] Why Winpcap is not wokring with Cisco Switch?

Jais.T.Mathew jais.t.mathew at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:50:39 GMT 2008

i am getting only the packets from one direction. in the switch i can
do port SPANing only on one port. win pcap only gives the packet
coming in to the port, that means from the pc network card to switch
port.  but ethreal is getting both direction.

Please give me some input if i can do something with winpcap API layer .

Thanks & regards
Jais.