[Winpcap-users] winpcap support for TOE?

Athir Nuaimi athir at nuaim.com
Sun Jan 27 23:31:58 GMT 2008

Does anyone know if winpcap support network cards that use TOE?

I have an application that is built on winpcap to sniff voip traffic.  I
need to optimize it to handle traffic on a busy gigabit network.  I'd like
to use a network card that has TOE support but I'm wondering if winpcap
supports TOE.  I have google'd and seen some items about problems in this
area but I'm hoping to get a more definitive answer.  Also, if winpcap does
not support TOE, does anyone know if it is technically possible (ie future
enhancement).

Thanks in advance.

Athir Nuaimi