[Winpcap-users] How to use WinpCap to capture SQL command send over NIC

Renato Araújo Ferreira marina.peixe at terra.com.br
Mon Jul 21 22:24:43 GMT 2008

What are you trying to do? Detect the queries transactions or fetch your
content?

I'm saying it because i'm working in a application that analyze traffic
normally like NTOP, but permit the user to add some protocols transaction
signature to be searched inside packets payload to determine the amount of
requests and it's response times. It runs as windows service, has a web
interface in asp.net to run in IIS and a XML interface to permit the user to
programatically acces the reports to use in another applications. I didn't
release it's binaries or source code yet, but I started it a lot of months
ago and it's already usable. If you want to try (and, sure, help me to build
a better application), i can send you a copy and help you to install.

You can see a screenshot of measurements of HTTP requests to
www.google.com.br at http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8085/tsssmp3.gif .

But if you're trying to fetch the queries content, good luck in your job.

Thanks,

Renato A. Ferreira